Birds of a Feather
Submission Deadline: 3 October 2023, 23:59 AoE
- Related to computer graphics or interactive techniques
- Open to all registered attendees
- Non-commercial in nature (topics specific to one commercial product or company are not allowed)
- Free of recruitment, sales, product tutorials or company promotion
SIGGRAPH Asia 2023 Conference Chair
Submissions are due on 3 October 2023, 23:59 AoE.
- Log in to the SIGGRAPH Asia Submission System
- Select “Begin a New Submission”
- Select “Create” for the Birds of a Feather submission form
BoF session requests can be made through the SIGGRAPH Asia Submission System until 3 October 2023, 23:59 AoE. Please ensure that all the information in your submission is complete. Any missing information may delay processing your request.
- A separate online request form must be filled out for each event, even if it is from the same submitter/organization.
- BOF sessions can be no longer than two hours.
- Organizers of longer events, or those who submit multiple requests for the same day for more than three hours, should consider becoming a co-located conference.
For more details on SIGGRAPH Asia’s General Submission Policies, please go to SIGGRAPH Asia’s Submission Information page.
All deadlines are 23:59 AoE.
3 October 2023
End October 2023
12 – 15 December 2023
SIGGRAPH Asia 2023 Conference Days
13 – 15 December 2023
SIGGRAPH Asia 2023 Exhibition Days
ACM SIGGRAPH strives to create a welcoming and nurturing community for everyone working in computer graphics and interactive techniques independent of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, religion, country of origin, or abilities. Work submitted to this program should be in alignment with these values.
For any submission to an ACM SIGGRAPH conference or Standing Committee activity, the person in charge (PIC) of the program should be aware of and sensitive to potential issues pertaining to the ACM SIGGRAPH values of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. If an issue is identified, then the authors of the submission shall be asked to modify their submission to resolve the issue before acceptance. If the PIC is unsure if there is an issue, then they should contact the Chair of the DEI Committee for advice.