Submission Deadline: 19 June 2023, 23:59 AoE
Call for Papers!
Theme: Crossing Thresholds
Submit your best works to the Art Papers program:
- Projects and case studies
- New technologies and methods
- Histories and theories
- Critical media practices
- Prognostications, speculations, warnings, alternate futures
The following Digital Storytelling Domains are also welcome:
- Visual, interactive, procedural, narrative media arts
- Installations, performances, public events
- Built environments, immersive worlds, hybrid experiences
- Embodied, affective, biological interfaces and effects
- Libraries, archives, museums, galleries, exhibitions
- Cultural heritage sites, memorials, testimonies/li>
- Education, documentary, journalism, activism
- Visualization, sonification, hapticization of data
- Generative, collaborative, autonomous authoring systems
- Identity formation and deformation
Art Papers Chair
ACM SIGGRAPH strives to create a welcoming and nurturing community for everyone working in computer graphics and interactive techniques independent of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, religion, country of origin, or abilities. Work submitted to this program should be in alignment with these values.
For any submission to an ACM SIGGRAPH conference or Standing Committee activity, the person in charge (PIC) of the program should be aware of and sensitive to potential issues pertaining to the ACM SIGGRAPH values of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. If an issue is identified, then the authors of the submission shall be asked to modify their submission to resolve the issue before acceptance. If the PIC is unsure if there is an issue, then they should contact the Chair of the DEI Committee for advice.