Submission Deadline: 19 June 2023, 23:59 AoE (Closed)
Call for Papers!
Theme: Crossing Thresholds
Submit your best works to the Art Papers program:
- Projects and case studies
- New technologies and methods
- Histories and theories
- Critical media practices
- Prognostications, speculations, warnings, alternate futures
The following Digital Storytelling Domains are also welcome:
- Visual, interactive, procedural, narrative media arts
- Installations, performances, public events
- Built environments, immersive worlds, hybrid experiences
- Embodied, affective, biological interfaces and effects
- Libraries, archives, museums, galleries, exhibitions
- Cultural heritage sites, memorials, testimonies/li>
- Education, documentary, journalism, activism
- Visualization, sonification, hapticization of data
- Generative, collaborative, autonomous authoring systems
- Identity formation and deformation
Art Papers Chair
Submissions are due on 19 June 2023, 23:59 AoE.
- Log in to the SIGGRAPH Asia Submission System
- Select “Begin a New Submission”
- Select “Create” for the Art Papers – Long OR Art Papers – Short submission form
Please review and carefully follow the submission requirements below. Incomplete or wrongly completed submissions will not be considered. For each submission, please complete the following requirements:
Information about Work
- Basic information: Title, date of completion, abstract, and summary.
- Topic Areas, Keywords and Art Paper Category.
- You will also be required to upload your paper in PDF format, representative image (for website) and other supplemental materials.
- List of Authors / Presenters (if any).
Please note: All entries must be uploaded to the SIGGRAPH Asia Submission System. No discs or drives will be accepted.
Educator’s Resources Submission Option
Those submitting content to a SIGGRAPH conference have the option of donating materials of educational value to ACM SIGRAPH online resources for the benefit of the education community. Learn More.For more information about uploading files for your submission, please see Uploading Files. For additional submission information, please see the Submissions FAQs.
DeadlinesOnline submission forms must be completed no later than 19 June 2023, 23:59 AoE. Click Here to convert time zones.
General Submission PoliciesFor more details on SIGGRAPH Asia’s General Submission Policies, please go to SIGGRAPH Asia’s Submission Information page.
ACM SIGGRAPH strives to create a welcoming and nurturing community for everyone working in computer graphics and interactive techniques independent of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, religion, country of origin, or abilities. Work submitted to this program should be in alignment with these values.
For any submission to an ACM SIGGRAPH conference or Standing Committee activity, the person in charge (PIC) of the program should be aware of and sensitive to potential issues pertaining to the ACM SIGGRAPH values of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. If an issue is identified, then the authors of the submission shall be asked to modify their submission to resolve the issue before acceptance. If the PIC is unsure if there is an issue, then they should contact the Chair of the DEI Committee for advice.
19 June 2023
End-June – July 2023
14 August 2023
11 September 2023
Final Materials Due
12 – 15 December 2023
SIGGRAPH Asia 2023 Conference Event Days
13 – 15 December 2023
SIGGRAPH Asia 2023 Exhibition Days